Corpus Christi Attorney Advocating for Texas Clients for More Than 25 Years
Law firm delivers results and superior service in family law, wills and probate legal matters
Law Office of Melody Cooper is a respected Texas law firm with particular strength in family law, wills, and estates practice areas. We serve clients in Nueces, San Patricio, Aransas, Kleberg and surrounding counties. If you need an attorney to draft your will or if you are going through a divorce and need assistance in a child custody dispute, we have the skills and experience to successfully represent you.
Attorney Melody Cooper has earned an outstanding reputation among clients and peers in the Corpus Christi community where she has lived and practiced law for more than three decades. She brings a powerful combination of experience, skill and respect within the legal community to each new case. Clients can expect the following from an engagement with us:
- Experienced representation — We draw on an extensive file of case histories in family law, wills, probate law to identify successful strategies for current clients. We use both mediation and litigation to advance a case. Clients benefit from attorney Melody Cooper’s membership in the Corpus Christi Bar Association and State Bar of Texas, where she stays abreast of legal developments and emerging trends in the law.
- Commitment to results — Melody Cooper is focused on results. Whether your case is simple or complex, she will take the time to work with you and assist you in pursuing the results you want.
- Superior service — Clients receive personal attention from start to finish. We are accessible and responsive, including the availability of Saturday appointments. We respond to emails and phone calls promptly and keep clients apprised of case progress at all times.
We represent clients with family law, wills and probate legal needs:
- Family Law — We represent clients going through cases involving divorce, child custody, support, division of property, adoptions, and name changes.
- Wills and Probate — Clients come to us for wills, living wills, powers of attorney, guardianships, and probate assistance.If you need legal assistance with a family law, wills and probate, contact Law Office of Melody Cooper at (361) 334-1788 or contact us online to schedule a complimentary initial consultation. Located in Corpus Christi, we are eager to represent you.
Contact an experienced Texas attorney for a free initial consultation